VENDOR DATA ENTRY (10%):
- Setup Vendor in Yardi
- Update various vendor information (Name, Address, Telephone Number, Certificate of Insurance)
SORTING AND SCANNING INVOICES (40%):
- Opening and sorting invoices between Eden and South County Properties.
- Divide invoices up into 3 equal piles
- Scan each invoice piles, and insert a “transaction” page between each different invoice
- Saving each scanned invoicing pile into an Accounting specified folder.
- Works closely with the Accounts Payable team to ensure the sorting and scanning are both done on a daily bases.
Back up for front office coordinator (25%):
Provides all or a portion of the following duties daily to cover the Front Desk Coordinator on lunches, breaks and kitchen duty, as well as all day when the Front Office Coordinator is out sick or on vacation:
- Answers phones & greets guests/visitors with high level of professionalism and strong customer service orientation. Routes and refers calls and guests accordingly. Screens calls for Executive Director.
- Takes detailed messages as needed and communicates them in a timely manner to appropriate staff.
- Escalates problems/concerns as needed to appropriate staff using judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrates patience and compassion when dealing with high-need callers and guests.
- Handles sensitive information in confidential manner (resident-related, staff-related, and company-related info).
- Makes occasional announcements over office paging system using judgment, discretion, and professionalism.
- Manages and processes all incoming mail including opening, date stamping, sorting, logging checks, and distribution in a timely manner.
- Prepares outgoing mail (Fed Ex, registered and regular mail).
- Prepares outgoing “Friday Mail” to the outlying properties.
- Maintains organization and adequate supply of mail room, mail supplies, postage, and equipment.
- Ensures that mail room is free of boxes and clutter.
- Performs opening duties including, but not limited to: unlocking door, turning on phones, unloading dishwasher, opening blinds, making coffee, straightening/organizing front desk and lobby area, etc.
- Performs closing duties, including, but not limited to: locking front door, turning on night voice mail, cleaning kitchen/conference rooms/lobby area/front desk, closing blinds, etc.
- When covering the Front Desk, responsible for staying in front desk area at all times and requesting coverage as needed.
- Interest lists for new properties: Update all lists as needed and close out lists after lease-ups are complete.
SPECIAL PROJECTS (20%):
- Successfully plans, manages, and executes all aspects of high-level special projects, as assigned.
- Provides support to other administrative and departmental staff as needed.
- Provides support for All Company Meetings, All Property Operations Quarterly Meetings, Grand Openings, and Groundbreakings, employee bonding and appreciation events and other company events.
- Runs errands, as necessary.
- Cleans the kitchen when requested.