- Prepare and submit a variety of reports to governmental agencies, lenders and investors in accordance with applicable regulatory and funding agreements on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis as required. Use stakeholder-designated methods including e-mail, upload to their portals, data entry through their websites, etc.
- Work with multiple departments to obtain data needed for reporting and check it for completeness prior to submission to governmental agencies, lenders and investors.
- Coordinate and track responses to governmental agencies, lenders and investors; ensure routing to responsible parties within Eden.
- Maintain and update a master reporting schedule of all lender, investor, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Work with other members of the Asset Management department to ensure all reporting requirements are documented in a master tracker document
- Work with other members of the Asset Management department to establish appropriate workflows for reporting submission tracking and storage.
- Schedule, coordinate, and monitor the annual December and June financial audits submission to the stakeholders. Coordinate responses to audit-related questions from stakeholders by obtaining required responses from Property Management, Accounting, Asset Management, etc.
- Submit annual property budgets to approvers and track and log approvals or requests for clarification received, including information input through stakeholders’ online portals. Coordinate responses to budget-related questions from stakeholders by obtaining required responses from Property Management, Accounting, Asset Management, etc.
- Gather and record statistical information for reporting purposes.
- Coordinate file audits between Property Management and outside agencies and track to completion.
- Assist with the completion and submission of Annual Owners Certifications, Annual Operating Expenses, Property Profiles and Lender Profiles to the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
- Track and monitor Replacement Reserve requests.
- Overall responsibility for preparing and submitting replacement reserve draw requests to various lenders, investors and regulatory agencies
- Generate Yardi reports to determine replacement reserve draw eligible items
- Pull backup invoices from Yardi, assemble them in complete packages using Adobe
- Photocopy, collate and assemble other required backup if required by approvers
- Obtain and document direction from Asset Management and Property Supervisors regarding approvals needed and sequence of submittals
- Ensure all required approvals are received
- Follow up with all required approvers to ensure timely reserve draw funding
- Coordinate with Staff Accountants to make sure that cash transfers occur timely upon approvals
- Coordinate with Staff Accountants to maintain and store proper draw backup required by the auditors
- Design and maintain a tracking mechanism to track draw submittals, approvals, funding
WELFARE EXEMPTION FILINGS
- Overall responsibility for filing all annual welfare exemption forms and necessary documentation for all Eden properties with the respective counties in which the properties are located. Annual welfare exemptions must be filed after January 2nd and before February 15th of each calendar year to avoid financial penalties.
- Ensure property managers provide the reporting coordinator with income data forms for each resident household, and any other tenant specific data required for annual filings.
- Ensure that each of the various welfare exemption forms required for a specific property are included in the annual filing packet, and that each form is the most recent release/revision from the BOE.
- Update the welfare exemption data base with all current information on each property for each field on the various annual filing forms.
- Overall responsibility for filing all Welfare Exemption “first-filing” packages with County and State for each property that is a “new-construction,” re-syndication, acquisition or that changes its managing general partner.
- Ensure that all first-filings are filed with the correct documentation required by the state and county.
- Overall responsibility for filing all BOE-100-B forms with the state whenever such filing is required: change in ownership in a partnership, including “buy-outs” and limited partner changes to another entity within the limited partner’s organizational structure.
- Respond to all county and state staff requesting changes, corrections, new documentation, clarifications or signatures for any welfare exemption filing.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT COORDINATION
- Provide back-up phone coverage as needed
- Provide necessary help at the front desk when there is an absence on the front desk team
- Deliver mail to post office or FedEx as needed
- Help with mass mailers
- Processes admistrative support requests, as assigned, on a regular, seasonal, and special project basis
- Provides back-up and assistance to other administrative support staff as needed
- Run errands as requested
This position may supervise temporary employees, volunteers, interns or trainees, as needed.