ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on management of full cycle recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience. To include updating job descriptions, writing ads/job postings and facilitating salary negotiations.
- Screen resumes at all levels and interview qualified candidates ensuring a smooth process through offer and candidate close.
- Formulate multilevel interview questions for each opening.
- Develop effective assessment of skill sets using appropriate testing.
- Conduct reference checks and facilitate background screening and DOJ screening, when necessary.
- Work with SVP of HR and management teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies.
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Resolve hiring issues to reduce days positions are vacant. This will include further development of the ICIMS recruiting platform.
- Develop and implement recruiting-related programs including creative sourcing plans, University relations, and promotion of the employee referral program.
- Manage intern and apprentice programs.
- Provide training and mentorship to hiring managers.
- Determine and manage recruiting priorities, and define and manage recruiting metrics.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Manage relationship and recruiting with 3rd party head-hunters for senior level positions, when needed.
- Work with HR Staff/Training department to on-board new hires.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative for Eden Housing.
- Develop strategic relationships throughout the organization.
- Develop and refine Eden Housings presence on various recruiting platforms, including social media.
This position manages the Recruiting Coordinator. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.